Some random thoughts after Hurricane Matthew:
- West Palm Beach television stations did a fabulous job of keeping us informed.
- Same with Gov. Rick Scott.
- I found a new “favorite” meteorologist in the lead-up to the hurricane: WPEC’s Jeff Beradelli.
- If we received Category 1 hurricane winds, I don’t want to experience Category 4 winds.
- In driving around the county on Monday (distributing this week’s issue of Lemmon Lines), I was impressed, and inspired, by the clean-up efforts.
- It feels good to be back to normal.