As you surely know by now, I love lists.
Each Monday, I put about 140 miles on my car (and make about 70 stops) to distribute the new issue of Lemmon Lines. Then, I do restocking on Wednesdays and Fridays.
The top distribution locations have been pretty consistent through the first 36 issues.
Here they are:
1) Bob Evans
2) McDonald’s (U.S. 1 and Oslo Road)
3) C.J. Cannon’s
4) McDonald’s (U.S. 1, just south of State Road 60)
5) Pelican Diner
6) Starbucks (U.S. 1 location)
7) North County Library
8) Dunkin’ Donuts (Miracle Mile)
9) Main Library
10) McDonald’s (U.S. 1 and 53rd Street)